Filecamp is a storage and organization platform that we will be using to streamline the process of sharing photos, videos, and documents. This will be how you as a member can easily upload digital files from your computer or phone and know that it's going to the right place.
- Decide what folder from the list below is best for your files.
- Click that files upload button (a new window will open).
- Fill in your email address and in the Upload Message section include your responses to the "information to include when uploading" section below.
- After clicking Next you can upload your files. If you are uploading from a computer read part (a), if you are uploading from a phone read part (b).
- If your files are on your computer you can simply drag and drop them from your desktop into the upload box. You can choose to upload individual files or whole folders.
- If your files are on your phone select "Choose Files" and you will be directed to choose from your photos or documents, from there you can select the files you'd like to upload.
- Finally, click UPLOAD when you have finished.
Please wait until you see "Success! All files were uploaded" before exiting the window or browser.